A Canadian version of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S7 (one with Exynos 8890) was tested on Geekbench 3. A Kirin 950-powered Huawei Mate 8 also put in a score.
The Galaxy S7 score wasn’t in “crazy high” territory, but both the hardware and the software are under development so expect the final score to go up.
The Kirin 950 chipset, on the other hand, shows a massive improvement over the Kirin 935 and pulls ahead of the Exynos by a hair.
Higher is better
- Huawei Mate 8 (Kirin 950)6088
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (Exynos 8890)5946
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (Exynos 7420)5215
- Huawei Nexus 6P (Snapdragon 810)4539
- Huawei Mate S (Kirin 935)3475